Friday, June 12, 2009

These Are The Days

And these days are TOO MUCH fun!

Okay so mostly there's been too much of the not fun kind lately - sickness, mortgage (refinance) ridiculousness, lack of exercise...

The exercise I've done most is the Pull up. I can do quite a few sets of 10-12 very easily now, which is really nice. However - if that's all I do it really isn't enough.

After finishing the P90X program I got used to a really active month or two where I had indoor soccer, ab workouts, and more every single day. Then indoor soccer ended, we went on vacation, and got sick right after returning.

Wednesday I did the intense 30 minute ab-class offered here at work, then played an impromptu indoor soccer game for almost two hours and I was DEAD. I went home and crashed at 8:30!! I NEVER go to bed that early. So obviously my body had forgotten quite quickly the ability to be that active. We'll see how it goes today as I'm doing something similar again!

Hopefully the weather stays nice so we can have a yard sale tomorrow and get rid of a bunch of junk. It will be nice to have less STUFF sitting around our house!

No comments: