Sunday, November 8, 2009

New (to me) from the Dvinsk Clan

One of the first free-running/parkour videos I ever saw was by the Dvinsk Clan. STILL pretty amazing to watch today.

Via David Belle's (the founder of Parkour) website (translated) I found a new video by these guys, a lot of goofing off and not-so-good language in the music/soundtrack, and if you speak Russian you'll hear quite a lot of vulgarity... but the moves and control these guys have is pretty amazing. About 14 minutes long or so, very interesting to watch.

OUT OF TIME from Андрей Скурьят DREE on Vimeo.



Amazing moves.

I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour with my wife tonight, (I guess last night now sheesh, I need to get to sleep!) and those dancers were spectacular! Amazing and inspiring for sure!

No comments: