Friday, April 2, 2010

The Pirates Life?


Four fine young rapscallions are dropping everything and setting off on a piratical adventure. From their, um, mission statement:
Here be the tale of four mateys that left it all behind for The Pirate's Life. A tale of how they broke free from the everyday chains we all face - no longer to remain the prisoners and servants to the doldrums of life. Listen and ye will hear how they became masters to no one but themselves and and slaves to none but the wind. Bound by one thing. No rope or chain. Not a man or a job. Not by morals and not by ideologies. Only by the bond of friendship among four brothers and the promise to "Sail or Die".... To live The Pirate's Life.
After showing this site to my wife she said to me, "You'd do that if you didn't have a family tying you down huh?"

Boy, if I had myself a very strong crew, I'd head straight off to the Grand Line and find the greatest treasure in the world and become the PIRATE KING!!! Yeah... Sorry... I've been watching a little too much One Piece lately...

Honestly, it would be a lot of fun to do something like that - but I do enjoy my life with my family more.

This looks to be a lot of fun for these guys and I wish them the best in their (hopefully many) adventures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! It's Chris Linville, one of the 4 guys that are apart of "The Pirates Life". Thanks for posting about us..

Warlord Blade said...

I look forward to reading about your adventures Chris!