Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Still Sick - and MOVIES!!

I've been sick since December it seems...

Currently I am plagued by sinus problems and a massive headache. I think allergies and the crazy bad air quality around here lately have been contributors to the problem.

Today I'm wondering if I might have a sinus infection though.

Being sick hasn't stopped me from working out. The new minivan we bought last week did though. I missed a day of Yoga and a day of Kenpo X last week because of car related endeavors. I really like the Kenpo X exercise too! :(

With the new van at least now my wife isn't stuck at home all the time now! She has some freedom!

I think the best thing about last weekend was all the new movie trailers that came out. I'm quite excited for the movies coming out this year - with the following being my favorites, in approximate order:

X-MEN Origins: Wolverine

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra

Monsters vs. Aliens

Up

There are probably a few more - but these look really good!

Will I get to see them in the theater? At todays prices probably not - but probably one or two of them if I'm lucky.

No comments: