Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Most Amazing Woman in the World


Happy Birthday My Love by ~warlordblade on deviantART

Normally I'm not the most personal person on this blog - I talk about art, I talk about exercise, (which I guess is pretty dang personal in some ways) music, movies and a bunch of other random stuff.

I love my wife. She is the most amazing thing in my life and I am SO thankful that she condescended to marry a man as weird as I am.

I drew this picture for her (and spent WAY too much buying a new iMac to replace her old G4 Powerbook, we'll see if she lets me make her keep it!) in the shortest time I've ever drawn a picture. My hands still hurt (I finished it in the middle of the night/morning yesterday)

I hope she realizes how much she means to me.

I love you, babe!

1 comment:

Kakes said...

I bet your wife think you are the most amazing man in the world. I hope she knows she is one lucky woman!!