Monday, September 7, 2009

P90X Round TWO

Yup, finally decided it's time to stop putting it off, and weights or no - I'm starting P90X again today, September 7th, 2009 for the second time. Time to 'BRING IT'!

One difference is that I will (hopefully) be running more, I will be replacing Yoga X with a Rodney Yee Power Yoga, (and possibly some others to mix that up a bit - I love yoga but I need to change it up!) and finally I will be replacing the Ab Ripper X program with the Ab Class I have been attending at work for some time. Of course if I miss that ab class then I've gotta do Ab Ripper X or it's no good right? Right!

So there you have it. Updates won't be as often as last time (not that those were that often anyway) but we'll see how it goes!

Before and After pictures will be after. I still have to take the Before pictures later today.

Time to sleep!

No comments: