Friday, March 25, 2011

Buster Keaton

A couple of days ago I watched Steamboat Bill Jr., an amazing movie from one of my favorite actors (and directors) of ALL time. Buster Keaton.

However my love for the films and stunts of Buster Keaton is something not easily shared because I laugh my head off during Buster Keaton films. Every. Single. One. Love 'em.

My wife and my mom think it's cute and funny, but most everybody else thinks I'm a bit odd.

Which I am.

Still - since I often share parkour-related stuff on this blog - a scene from Steamboat Bill Jr. reminded me of it, so I wanted to share.
The scene where he jumps down from the top, then later goes back up to the top of the titular Steamboat can be found here:


Amazing! That was in 1928!!

A fun Montage:


And finally - one I hadn't seen in a LONG time, from the Battling Butler (which I'm not sure I've actually seen all of - gotta get on that!)


Thanks for indulging me!

No comments: