Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pet Peeves for a Wednesday Afternoon

Normally I think it really isn't beneficial to be negative about things.

But sometimes it really helps you feel better to vent about things that bug you!

So that's what I'm going to do!

Wednesday Afternoon Pet Peeves - By Warlord Blade
  1. Excessive use of sound bytes or non-musical, non-rhythmic Political speeches. Sound bytes can add to a song. Too much and it's like those old webpages with thousands of blinking gifs. Spoken poetry doesn't have to rhyme, can have music behind it, and be fine - that's not what I'm talking about.  
  2. Crowd-singing. You know how bands will stop singing at a well-known part of a chorus and hold the mic for the crowd to sing along? That's totally fine if you are AT A CONCERT. Please please please don't do it in an album!
  3. Blinkers. Seriously, nothing new here sure, but I really don't understand how hard it is to use your blinker when changing lanes, and even WORSE when you are slowing down to turn into a parking lot on a busy road without turn lanes. Heck even if there ARE turn lanes use the blinker!
  4. Public Restrooms. Now I actually don't really have a problem with public restrooms. I have some OCD tendencies (I think everybody does in some way or another) - but seriously - what is WRONG with people! Personally if I know I have to use it, and even if I won't ever use it again, I try not to make a mess, and if something goes wrong, try to fix it. People are gross sometimes.
    Now because we don't want to be fully negative - here are some things I DO like! And I may have shared these before - who knows. Doesn't change the fact that I like 'em!
    Also - I ran today for the first time in a little while, yikes I'm out of running shape! I'm trying a daily digest type thing over at my fitness blog so feel free to check that silliness out!

    I'd love to hear things that bug you - feel free to vent! Although really, please keep it civil, no racist, political, religious or any other kind of slur or complaining please! Also feel free to comment with things you like! I'm always looking for more of that!

    No comments: