Monday, April 18, 2011

Humans Are Amazing - Cello + Dancing Edition

I love the Cello. Yo-yo Ma is amazing.

Dancing is always impressive to me - I don't like watching it as much as my wife does, but I can appreciate the talent and dedication that goes into it. This guy is pretty amazing!

(Turn up the volume the sound isn't great)



I also think it's funny, his movements are very 'street', very NOT classical, but really, good dancing is good dancing - if he were in some Ballet tights it wouldn't look that out of place!

In other news, Saturday morning I was able to accomplish the early stages of a muscle-up. I did a few muscle-ups on park playground monkey bars that made it slightly more doable than a straight bar. Ultimately I WILL do it on a straight bar. So because of this my Bucket List has been updated.

No comments: