Monday, May 23, 2011

Looks Like We Are All Still Here...

And I think for now that's a good thing!

I had a lot of fun this weekend, both with the Relay Race that I was in and seeing all the fun and excitement as people waited for the Rapture to happen... (My sunburn HURTS today!)


Some of my favorite things I saw/read
Facebook and Twitter Updates:
  • "Happy rapture day! To celebrate, I'm going to" (Friend's FB Status)
    • She never acted holier-than-thou, but maybe she actually was...
    • It's 6:55 p.m. where I am, now. Looks like I missed the rapture so I won't be joining you. I think I'll get my gun and start wandering the streets looking for potential zombies before they come looking for me.
  • "Who wants to help me fill blow-up dolls with helium and release them tomorrow?" @kellyoxford
Pictures:
Velocirapture! (From Threadless - not sure of true source atm sorry!)


That was awkward... (from someecards - hilarious site)

More Raptors (From Win!)

I'll be happy to Judge you (someecards again!)
someecards.com - If the Rapture doesn't happen I'll be more than happy to judge you

Overall it was fun seeing the creativity of people in this situation. :)

No comments: