Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Free Running

I think Free Running is SO cool - and saw this post on kottke so I had to share it here.

Levi Meeuwenberg has done lots of stuff! Even some of the very first scenes from one of my favorite TV Shows - Chuck! Awesome! Check it out:


I have seen portions of the Sasuke/Ninja Warrior show and I wish they had it on my current (as of yesterday) cable plan. Those hardcore Japanese game shows always amaze me.

You can also find more info about the Physics of Free Running there at that link, interesting read.

And we need another Parkour video as well:


Now I just need to figure out what's up with my Equilibrium - since I've been getting older I get dizzier/woozier easier (those are great words) and that won't work with some moves, like the basic roll.

SO yeah. Gotta do me some research methinks.

No comments: