Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Aftermath...

Of Christmas!

Christmas was great this year, my family was in town, there was all sorts of craziness going on, oh yes there was definitely some INSANITY!!!

Insanity you say? Why yes, I did get the insanity workout program for Christmas and am very excited to have a fitness program to blog about again.

I plan on starting it on MONDAY JANUARY 4th - and hopefully I'll be able to get the before pictures taken and the fit test done before then.

The fit test basically measures how many reps you can do of the various exercises, and you repeat this a time or two throughout the 60-day program to see how you have improved. I'm very excited because one of my limitations with P90X was that I didn't have enough weights so I didn't achieve the results I felt I could have. Insanity requires no equipment, and from people I've talked to - it's great!

More details and posts on fun Christmas gifts to come.

No comments: