Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teeter Totter Bread and Water!!

One of the fun things I got for Christmas was a Teeter Hang-Ups F7000S Inversion Table. You can read some reviews on Amazon, see some Pictures from Costco (where we bought it), watch a video review (mine is actually the higher-end one and we got it cheaper!) and/or read this:
Manufacturer Description: If you're plagued by back pain or suffer from stress overload, consider the Teeter Hang Ups F7000S inversion table, which helps to counter the effects of too much time spent sitting, standing or moving repetitively. In full inversion it's also a great way to add extra crunch to exercises like sit-ups without adding painful loads to your back. The Teeter Hang Ups F7000S rotates on a pivot system. With simple arm movements (rotation is accomplished by shifting the weight of the arms), the table easily rotates to any comfortable angle. The smooth rotation allows for oscillation and intermittent traction. Adjustable roller hinges allow you to pre-select three levels to control the aggressiveness of rotation. Increase the traction and enhance your stretching experience by pushing on the EZ Stretch Traction Handles (sold separately)
It's been interesting and I'm not sure how it is working for me yet - I've used it every day since Christmas - BUT I also haven't even watched the instructional DVD yet, so I might not be utilizing it to its full capacity. While the blood rushes to the head - it does feel good to stretch your back, and I plan on doing exercises while fully inverted as soon as I DO watch the instructional DVD. Maybe I'll post some pictures or video. We'll see!

No comments: