Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween!

Halloween is only 3 weeks away folks - and guess what?!? I haven't fully decided what I am going to be this year :(

To recap real quick:
Last year I was the guy from Easy Rider (or something like a country rocker or the like)
Easy Rider

I took 2nd place in my company Costume Contest, lost to this iPod guy...
First and Second Place

The Year before that I was Wolverine
Wolverine in Flames
I took 1st place.

Unfortunately this means people have expectations this year.

So I need more ideas.

The only thing I have right now is King Arthur from Monty Python.

It would work if I rode around on my coconut horse all day... but I don't have a patsy that can follow me all day. Boy it's hard being King of the Britons!

Another thing that would be cool would be to get some of these...

No comments: