Thursday, November 13, 2008

The 5K



So yesterday we did a 5k! I'm a bit sore today, even though I didn't RUN too much of it.

Being our first time running in over a year, we took it easy. :)

My wife is amazing - she ran BAREFOOT because she's always barefoot!

Because it was rainyish and cold, only the hardcore runners came out to run, so I ended up being dead last. Even though we were last - my wife was able to shave 3 minutes off her best time! Way to go!




See... here she is beating me to the finish!


Finally the dodge ball games are upon us. We face off against our first opponents in just under 3 hours. I will let you know how it goes!! We can lose once before we are out of the tournament - but we WILL WIN!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Great job you guys! I've done a couple of 5K's and they are a lot of fun. Keep up the exercise! I hope to start again soon.