Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Hate My Teeth

I've never minded the Dentist - other than the cost.

Today I had to fix a yanked filling - courtesy of a Caramel Apple Sucker...

I was being careful too, dangit!

Now my mouth is still a bit numb and I'm realizing that for all my excitement for Halloween - I didn't put anything up here. Doh!

So here is a picture of me and my baby girl in our Pirate costumes!



I hope everybody had a Happy Halloween! I know we had a lot of fun.
Maybe next year I'll be a Ninja... :)

Now that Halloween and the accompanying craziness is over, it's time to focus again on a good exercise routine including RUNNING. I hope to try some High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to make it a bit more interesting than just mindless running.

I would LOVE to have my wife running with me, but finding a babysitter for an hour or so every other day is kind of tough - and we can't afford to pay anybody... so hopefully I can find a solution!

More pictures of Halloween later!

1 comment:

Kris said...

You guys look great!