Thursday, November 6, 2008

Turkey Trot!

Our corporation is having its annual Turkey Trot next Wednesday.

5k, top couple finishers in Men's and Women's divisions get gift certificates for turkeys.

Not a bad prize... except that I'm too lazy to REALLY run. My goal is usually to defeat a couple of my female friends/coworkers... cuz as long as I can beat them, I'm usually doing all right

However, I really should run harder. The problem is my lungs don't want to let me because they too are lazy. Definitely something I need to fix.

I'm considering getting a few more dodge ballers and splitting into 2 teams. Now that I have this responsibility of dodge ball team leader, I don't really want it! :)

Man, I really have to work on that laziness!

1 comment:

Kakes said...

I'd come run it with you if I had a way to!