Monday, November 10, 2008

Mondays

My quality of sleep the past week or so has been horrible. So the 'Monday-ness' of today has been amplified.

One of the major contributors to this bad sleep is that the frequency and intensity of my workouts has decreased... I need to fix that. Hard to fix when I go home feeling so wiped out every day though!

Another is the baby's teething and growing is giving her discomfort so she wakes up a lot and causes us not to sleep well.

In other news...
Dodge Ball!!
Our first game is Thursday! After more people expressed interest (and whined that they weren't initially invited), we split our team into 2 teams... so that gives our "House" a better chance to get more points! Bring on the pain!! (unfortunately or fortunately (however you want to look at it) the balls are quite soft so it probably won't hurt too bad)

Goal: Art - "Complete AT LEAST one drawing/art piece a month."
Last month I actually completed TWO - one a painting done at an art night with friends, and the other was FINALLY finishing "The Fey Wood" for a friend. First full original artwork I've given away I think... But I have some originals of her art so I thought it'd be fair if she had one too! She requested one with fairies and other woodland creatures.

Which reminds me - if you have any ideas for a drawing (like a theme, etc) let me know - and I'll probably give you a copy of it! (I honestly have a hard time parting with the originals!!)

So the goal was met for last month... but I've been lazy this month so unless we have another art night for painting, I doubt I'll finish a drawing. I better put more effort into it!

Turkey Trot
I'm still excited for it, 2 days to go!
I highly doubt I'm READY for it... but a 5k isn't THAT long.
Hopefully the weather gets better.

1 comment:

Singing Heather said...

We are so coming for Turkey Day!! T and I are really looking forward to coming out and being with everyone again. So much fun to be had!
See ya soon