Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The End of the Year

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and there are only 2 more paydays until Christmas!

HOLY MOLY!!

Thanksgiving was great - it was nice to have family in town and spend time with them, but I did NOT get enough rest and relaxation on those days off. Too many plans, kids, meetings, etc. etc.

I'm tired.

Worse than that it seems that I have possibly injured my acromioclavicular joint, as my right shoulder has a bit of a lump on top. Technically I should keep my arm in a sling - but I don't have time or patience for that... Ugh. Stupid arm. It hurts when I use it much in certain rotations.

This has also affected my exercising. While we've been lazy anyway, I CAN'T handle Forza, many WiiFit activities, or yoga. They just started a yoga class at work too that would have been fun to go to. :(

It's now December and I am lucky I finished a picture early last month because I haven't had much time or patience for anything lately. Time to get back to work and get one done for December!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I hope your arm gets better soon. Not fun!