Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Frustration

First off let me say that comparatively - my life is GREAT.

However there are a few things I am frustrated with...

Things have been all right the past few months but something came up yesterday that reminded me something that greatly annoys me.

Corporate America is extremely frustrating in that complete IDIOTS are often paid significantly more than more intelligent, qualified individuals.

*sigh* I definitely must be doing something wrong.

On the plus side - I think my shoulder is slowly improving - and my amazing wife gave me an early Christmas present of some exercise resistance bands with which to do some conditioning and therapy-type exercises. Yay!

Hopefully I'll be able to get back to more intensive exercise soon, as I am feeling quite BLAH lately, and that's definitely not helping me keep a positive outlook on other things, such as working in corporate America!

1 comment:

Ezmerelda Endora Enid said...

It is not WHAT you know, but WHO.

That is my retarded opinion.

Especially because you're a brilliant guy, and if you're not getting what you deserve, maybe sending some ripples out (connection-wise) might change things.

Apparently, J's cell phone boss is a bit of an idiot... but he pays the smart people to run the business. And the smart people don't get smart enough to take over and start their own.