Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Parkour

Free Running and/or Parkour are two things I've always wanted to do.
Okay maybe not always since just a few years ago they didn't exist in my awareness.

In actuality this type of thing has been around for a LONG time.



Seems like lately I've just been posting a bunch of videos... which is true. I've really enjoyed finding so many good ones!

Unfortunately I didn't find them - somebody else found them for me, but still.
Go to kottke.org to see more random postings.

I actually prefer to read it in a RSS Reader like Google Reader.

3 comments:

Kakes said...

Someday we will have a giant garage or warehouse filled with foamy soft things with which to practice such awesomeness.

Ezmerelda Endora Enid said...

I do have to say that's a RAD video... I didn't know that people could do that!

Warlord Blade said...

There are some very cool things people do today too - I'll probably be posting some of those soon.

Although you, Ezzy, probably won't like them as much as that because it's not vintage... :p