Monday, December 29, 2008

Post Christmas Blahs

Okay so the only BLAHs I'm talking about are the sick kinds.

Christmas was wonderful. I got lots of rest. Unfortunately I was also sick, along with pretty much the rest of my little family, which means my poor wife had to take care of ALL of us! She's amazing. Thanks for doing such a good job.

I was lucky enough to receive some really cool gifts.
  • A new awesome Leather Jacket
  • A new slim wallet - I keep my wallet in my front pocket, have for years and love it, this new slim one helps a ton
  • Resistance Bands so I can rehabilitate my shoulder a bit with some good rotator cuff exercises
  • A Multi-function Chinning Bar that is actually very cool and apparently a popular gift this year as I know a few other people who got or wanted one of these!
  • A BOSU! Sweet now I can use my resistance bands and work on my core at the same time standing one-footed on this baby!
So I think she's trying to tell me I need to get rid of some of the excess bulk that has accumulated since my shoulder was hurt... :) Okay just kidding she knows I love this stuff and I'm very happy by it. (I do need to get back on track though!)

I also bought my wife some pretty cool gifts this year:
  • a hot new leather jacket (she looks REALLY good in it)
  • some nutritional books, which I'm sure you'll be able to read about on her blog later
  • Subscriptions to Domino and Yoga Journal - I hope she enjoys these!
  • The new Adele 19 cd
  • A set of Pyrex dishes so she can re-heat stuff in the stove or convection/toaster oven and stop using the microwave.
  • A new Canon Powershot camera that isn't as hard to lug around as our big expensive one! This one also has the bonus of video clips - so maybe more of those will be seen 'round here.
We spoil each other I think... I wish I could spoil her even more.

With our new leather jackets though... We really need some motorcycles!

So if anybody wants to donate a couple - we'd gladly take them, and I'll write a real nice review here. HA!

No comments: