Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Insanity: Day TWO - Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Wow! Two days and I'm really liking this workout so far.

The Plyometric Cardio Circuit is tough, fast, and by the end, you will probably have trouble doing the fairly simple movements! Half the program is a pretty tough warm-up and stretching session that is similar to the one done in the fit test. Then you get to the intervals.

Wow!

You'll be up and down doing pushups, push-up position running, Heisman's, and much much more, then you do it again. Near the end you do some jabs and uppercuts that are very difficult to do by that time because your body is giving up on you. Dig deeper and enjoy the football drills that almost killed me going side to side and back.

Sorry I'm not making much sense right now - I really should go to bed - I have more Insanity and a dentist appointment in the morning!

1 comment:

Kakes said...

I got tired just watching you while I made dinner last night! I can't wait to experience it myself.