Thursday, January 14, 2010

Insanity: Week Two!

I started out blogging about every day of the Insanity workout... I got to day two. Obviously that hasn't worked extremely well.

I have been working hard to do Insanity and have only had one snafu. On Saturday we were so busy picking up and delivering furniture (take table to brother, pick up table and bed from in-laws) rushing home and birthday parties that I got a good workout just doing all that. Still I felt bad so I did Saturday's workout Sunday morning.

There are no new workouts in Week 2, except that on Saturday I get to do the Cardio Abs workout. Every workout in Insanity includes a LOT of Core work and Shaun T is always saying "Keep your core TIGHT!" which is already majorly improving my stomach area in the week and a half I've been doing insanity.

Since one of my main goals this year is a rock-hard six-pack, I'm glad that insanity is finally getting rid of that final little layer of lower abdominal pooch. I look forward to seeing what's in store for me in the Ab exercises. I also might just have to start going to my work's Ab class again since I stopped a couple of months ago because of work requirements. We'll see if it is too much right now or if I can handle it.

Have a GREAT day!

No comments: