Monday, January 18, 2010

Insanity Fit Test #2 - 15 Days in!

Finished the second (official) Fit test today!

Wow I thought it would be easier - but I guess in something like this it depends how much you push yourself - so it was TOUGH.

Saw some slight improvements in a few areas, a few where I stayed the same.

Here are the results - again the first column is the unofficial first time, then the 2nd column is Day 1, then last is today!

  • Switch Kicks - 123 - 129 - 130 (+/- 5 I kind of lost count doh!)
  • Power Jacks - 58 - 63 - 68
  • Power Knees - 80 - 106 - 113
  • Power Jumps - 31 - 65 - 65
  • Globe Jumps - 9 - 11 - 12
  • Suicide Jumps - 16 - 20 - 24
  • Push-up Jacks - 30 - 44 - 44
  • Low Plank Obliques - 72 - 92 - 100
I'm most disappointed in the areas I didn't improve in - but MAN I'm tired today! The main goal is to see improvements from the first to the last days I think, and I also think I would have done better if my breathing wasn't giving me Asthma-like symptoms.  Stupid Inversion/Smog.

Now it just sounds like I'm making excuses.

Saturday I did Pure Cardio and the Cardio Abs - WOW doing those back to back was a major challenge - but I DO love a good ab workout. Ab workouts also make me happy cuz I know every time I do one I'm closer to my goal of a ripped stomach!

No comments: