Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ahoy! Avast and away me hearties! Aye!

Remember that today be International Talk Like a Pirate Day!!


Arr me hearties! Look lively now for there be much to be done t' day!
In case ye be havin a harrrd time figgerin out how to be talkin like a swarthy pirate, here be a little tip from the slightly annoying Cap'n Slappy and Ol' Chumbucket.



Ye're to be findin more tips here.

I don't understand t' people that have a hard time with takin' one day out o' t' whole year t' talk like a pirate. Be it really that hard or humiliatin'? Maybe humiliatin' - but aye it's most definitely not hard! And you'll get over t' humiliatin' part.

And really me friends - even Google has made it easier t' be searchin the internets fer pirates!

In non pirate news - last night I had t' opportunity to try out some crazy fightin arrts with some friends. Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Let me tell you those Brazilian folk can be mighty mean when you are trying to loot and pillage. Arm Bars and Rear Naked Chokes are NOT fun whilst tryin to haul a load of booty back to t' ship! Methinks I'll be visitin' them some more so I can learn some of that craziness. I definitely be best at using the Kimura right now... But I need more practice! I have a goal to learn martial arts of some sort. So this is helping that goal yay!

Until next time - remember: Don't be a scurvy lubber or cowardly bilge rat! Say Aye-aye to Cap'n Blade (Tomorrow I'll be the Warlord again, no worries!) and enjoy the day when you can plunder all the booty you desire and drink some grog (i.e. Root Beer) until ye pass out and wake up in a non-piratey manner tomorrow!!

ARR!!!

No comments: