Friday, September 12, 2008

World of Warcraft

I've been playing the World of Warcraft for almost two years, and enjoyed it immensely.

I even had a blog about some of my experiences and strategies. That blog is actually one of the reasons I wanted to do better with THIS blog, since I don't think I really accomplished what I wanted to do there.

In a week and a half my subscription is up. I wrote about it on the earlier linked blog - you can read about it if you want to.

Basically my family comes first, and I don't have the time or desire to participate in a big portion of the game - group dungeons. It takes a lot of time without interruptions. That doesn't happen much with kids. And that's okay. I'll miss it, but I have a lot of things I want to accomplish.

My goals are some of the focuses of this blog - Exercise, Fun, Reading, and other forms of self improvement in the areas of Art, Music, and more.

I'll post a more in depth look at my goals and hopefully I'll be able to figure out more specifically what I want to do AND how I can do that.

Thanks World of Warcraft for helping me overcome some stress and unwind at the end of the day! I'll miss you, but I'll live, and live well.

No comments: