Thursday, September 25, 2008

SYTYCD Tour 2008



For my beautiful wife's birthday last month I bought her tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance Tour. The show was Tuesday night, we arrived and dealt with ridiculous parking ($10 for parking? Lame) to get there. The place was packed with probably 19 females for every male there.

The show was really quite good - I wish I'd been able to get better seats for my wife, it was wonderful to see how much she enjoyed herself. She really is amazing. Although this really was for my wife - I did enjoy watching both the TV show and this tour with her.

My favorite dancers are Courtney, Twitch, and Gev. Out of all the dancers I think they are the most fun to watch.

The physiques of those dancers is amazing. Makes me feel somewhat chubby! So I got to work on some things. Maybe we should start dancing more. :)

Tonight is my second night of Jiujitsu. Hopefully I can get over my hesitancy and make myself do more. Either way I'm sure I'll be sore!

1 comment:

Kris said...

We are so jealous! Christopher and I LOVE that show.