Friday, March 27, 2009

Creativity

Not that I really needed another post today...

But this is a really interesting excerpt from a book that will be released this June.

Good advice. (Note: There is some colorful language, so you've been warned, unless you clicked on the link before I added this note, that is... )

Ignore Everybody

"6. Everyone is born creative; everyone is given a box of crayons in kindergarten.Then when you hit puberty they take the crayons away and replace them with books on algebra etc. Being suddenly hit years later with the creative bug is just a wee voice telling you, "I'd like my crayons back, please."

The book can be pre-ordered on Amazon:
"Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity"

Another Note: Unfortunately I don't get referral money from Amazon... Maybe I should look into that. :)

No comments: