Wednesday, March 25, 2009

P90X - Week 10 Change and other stuff

Today is the 3rd day of week 10. I decided to make a change because I'm not completely happy with the results I've been getting.

I've definitely gotten results - my lung capacity, heart rate, endurance, strength has all improved over the last 60 days, no question. BUT... being the narcissist that I am, I want more VISIBLE results. So I've switched to Classic.

Unfortunately yesterday was a bit crazy so I didn't get started on Plyometrics until about 9:45 PM. I hate working out too late. It really messes up my sense of 'Ready-for-bed-ness'. So I only did 45 minutes of the 60 minute workout. I'm a slacker. I feel good though, plus I had some good workoutish stuff earlier in the day moving lumber for my wife's square foot garden project we're working on.

So hopefully this will work. :)

In other news, I'm finally back to getting somewhere on my Ocean drawing for my nephew. Added a pretty cool Sea Turtle yesterday! I've also come up with an idea of a world for a book or something - basically for now I'm going to try to draw characters and denizens of this world. If any of them are any good (in my mind anyway) I'll put them on Deviantart. We'll see.

No comments: