Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Next Thirty Years...

So I've finally gotten over the fact that I'm old now. Okay so I'm not really old.

Just halfway to sixty.

So anyways, what now?

Is that really a big deal? I have a wonderful wife, kids, family, friends (although I'm weird with friends and may just do a wondering/rambling post on 'em soon)...

Basically while I'm definitely lacking in financial security (but working on that), life is good.
I'm not going to worry about the next 30 years, I'm just going to let them happen, and ENJOY them.

There you have it.

Yesterday I did an abs workout class thing offered in our corporate gym. After doing Ab Ripper X for so long I figured my abs were up for the challenge. Yikes was I wrong. I could barely do the jack knife exercise at the end yesterday, and I'm SORE today!

I guess that means I have to go back tomorrow! Yeehaw!

Now to get ready for a corporate indoor soccer game...

No comments: