Friday, January 23, 2009

Inside the Shell

I finally scanned my most recent drawing, "Inside the Shell."
Here it is:

I still haven't started my ocean drawing... I'm having a hard time with inspiration.

BJJ was great last night - it was just Connor and me, and we ended up talking more than rolling because of my shoulder, but I was able to get some good practice with reversals, armbars and even got a Gogoplata in. I think if I were to allow myself a signature move... that'd be it! :)

Had my first 'cheat' day of P90X. Basically we only did half the 1.5 hour Yoga X dvd. Good yoga workout for sure (although some of Tony's misspoken pose names was annoying sometimes), but with kids and time and me needing to get to BJJ, it just wasn't flowing. Wasn't working at all.

Today Shoulders and Back and another rab of Ab Ripper X! I'm looking forward to it because I really do like Pull-ups.

No comments: