Tuesday, January 13, 2009

P90X

If you look around at most fitness blogs on the web - you'll probably see at least one post about P90X.

"P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days"

While I'm not at all flabby - I could use some more definition...
So on Monday I will be starting this program with my beautiful wife.
I'm excited to do it and will keep updates here, including the prerequisite pictures and whatnot.

Well... most likely the pictures... We'll see! :)

The only hesitations I have about it are my shoulder which I'm hoping will be well enough to start on Monday, and finding the time for both of us to get a 60 minute exercise in every day - 3 kids can make this very difficult!

Maggie Wang has an awesome review that covers most questions you might have about the program. As soon as I get into it more I'll definitely post my own thoughts.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Christopher and I are very interested in this program down the road when we've lost more weight. I'm anxious to hear how you guys like it.

Christopher said...

So jelous! I've been wanting to try it for months now but been unable to come up with an excuse to buy it. You guys will have to tell me how it goes.