Tuesday, January 20, 2009

P90X - Core Synergistics

Last night we did Core Synergistics.

That 1 Hour routine seemed to last FOREVER!!

Also, this is a very difficult thing to do with a 9 month old who likes to crawl on and around your feet like a cat...

This sequence has 22 exercises, which you can read about here because there is no way I'm going to type out all of them! Sorry I'm lazy today. (actually busy today and don't have time, unfortunately)

My favorites (i.e. the biggest pains) were Bow-to-Boat and Superman Banana.

The ones I had the hardest time with due to my shoulder problem was any pushup. This surprised me because normally pushups are simple for me and I can do at least 50 at any time. Right now I can't do one without my shoulder giving out in excruciating pain - so basically it's not worth doing. MODIFIED pushups however I can do (GIRL pushups ha!) so I concentrate on form to try to get the most out of it. If I continue to do rotator cuff exercises I'm hoping that I can do more soon!

Today we will be doing CardioX. The plan is that this will loosen up the lactic acid from yesterday's workout so we won't be so sore, right? I hope so!

No comments: